Adapters – Bridging the last mile
Adapters are a critical requirement to achieve SOA success: The ability to bridge the “last mile” and connect to existing assets to leverage them in your services. TIBCO Adapters provide an easy-to-use, robust solution for connecting to all your corporate assets, including packaged applications, custom applications, databases, and other technologies.
Adapters literally control the accuracy of your operations and visibility into your business issues. Behaim achieves accuracy in three critical ways: 1) know the application and the data itself, 2) use the right technology to achieve performance and capture the data in real-time, 3) deep knowledge of TIBCO for proper connection.
TIBCO has the most extensive adapters in the industry with 450+ prebuilt adapters providing connectivity for a wide range of technologies including:
- Packaged applications: SAP R/3, Siebel, PeopleSoft, Oracle E-Business Suite, Salesforce.com, Lotus Notes, SWIFT, Kenan/BP, Portal Infranet, Clarify, and others
- Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, Teradata, DB2 UDB for Unix, DB2 for z/OS, and DB2 for i5/OS
- Mainframe and i5/OS technologies: CICS, IMS, DB2, VSAM, dataset files for z/OS and RPG program objects, Data Queues, and SPOOL files for i5/OS
- Other standards and technologies: EJB, Files, LDAP, MQSeries, Tuxedo, COM, and CORBA
- Custom integration: Java and C++
Behaim has 15 years experience in adapters. In addition to using and configuring a wide range of the standard TIBCO adapters, Behaim can also deliver custom and open source development on top of existing technology products or implementations.