Features & Supported Software
- Creates real-time visibility into your TIBCO SOA/middleware deployment, projects, and legacy systems. MakeDoc’s output is a well-arranged, organized and uniform, printable document with searchable indices to save your time.
- Written in Java and therefore portable among different operating systems. Developed under operating systems Microsoft Windows and GNU Linux.
Able to run as a scheduled batch process – automatically generates middleware documentation: pulling from a centralized storage archive, at a set time frame, and sending the documentation to a specified folder.
MakeDoc® NG (New Generation) analyzes:
- TIBCO Active Matrix BusinessWorks resources
- TIBCO iProcess resources
- TIBCO BusinessEvents 3.x, 4.x, 5.x resources: concept, concept view, event, time event, channel, rule set, rule function, scorecard and state machine.
- TIBCO Enterprise Message Server
Supports all standard TIBCO adapters: Generic Adapter, Active Database, AdEJB, BusinessConnect, CICS, Clarify, COM, CORBA, File, IBM AS/400, Infranet, JDE OneWorld Xe, Kenan BP, LDAP, Lotus Notes, MQ, Oracle Applications, PeopleSoft, Remedy, SAP, Siebel, SWIFT, Teradata and Tuxedo Adapters.