Fulfillment Orchestration – TIBCO Fulfillment Orchestration Suite (FOS)
TIBCO Fulfillment Orchestration™ provides an agile and flexible product suite for telecom service providers to reliably automate the delivery of high-value, complex and converged services to customers – faster and at lower cost than ever before.
The TIBCO Fulfillment Orchestration suite of products consists of the following interrelated applications:
- Catalog: TIBCO® ActiveCatalog (AC) defines and manages the lifecycles of commercial and technical offerings.
- Order Management: TIBCO® ActiveFulfillment (AF) automates the orchestration of business delivery processes for commercial offers.
- Provisioning: TIBCO® KPSA automates the activation of underlying network services and the allocation of network resources.
Communications service providers (CSPs) are facing an incredible challenge while entering this second decade of the 21st century. Markets are nearing saturation in most countries. Innovation on networks is focused on “more” – more speed, more bandwidth, more quality – but no new game-changers are visible on the horizon. Competition is fierce and coming from all directions.
TIBCO Fulfillment Orchestration™ provides CSPs with a flexible and fast time-to-market framework to put in motion new programs.
- Quickly launch tailored convergent offerings
- Put customers in control of their offerings via self-service
- Save costs by activating services in real time on first usage
- Accurately manage product lifecycles
- Manage offerings that span across different domain network technologies
- Control the sharing of resources with value-added partners
Behaim became involved with TIBCO Quantum Leap early in the development of Fulfillment Orchestration when it was called AFF- Advanced Fulfillment Framework. Behaim has 6+ years experience at the developer and architect level and multiple projects at many large accounts in Telecommunications. Thus it has deep knowledge of these composite applications which are built on CIM, BPM, BE, and BW. Behaim has in fact, focused on bringing Fulfillment Orchestration to other verticals.